We are closely monitoring the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic. We are trying our best to serve our patients with strategy to minimize spread of virus. We have taken this threat very serious along with general advise from provincial, federal and our regulatory body . Veterinary clinics were deemed to be essential service by province of Ontario and we are open to serve you. Following are our general safety measures we are taking to fight this pandemic. We have reduce our hours of operation: Mon-Fri: 9 AM-5 PM, Sat: 9 AM-1 PM
1. In addition to our cleaning and sanitizing policies that are already in place we are now disinfecting our door handles, Debit machines and exam tables after each use. We are encouraging clients to use touch-less forms of payment with include e-transfer, calling with credit card to pay and tap. We are not accepting any cash at this moment.
2. Social distancing is practiced with clients as well as within employees and employees are using these measures while in personal life also and everybody understand the risks involved.
3. We are strict with our curbside service: Clients are advised at time of booking as well with mass emails we sent via our PetDesk app to call us from their vehicle and stay in the vehicle. We are discouraging regular appointment and elective surgery but will be decide on case by case basis. Our employee will go to your vehicle to get your pet. No personal belongings of your pet are allowed in clinic (i.e. leash or collar). Our leashes are sanitized after each use, Cat carriers are also sanitized while in clinic. Prior to bringing your pet into the hospital we will call to get a history. After the examination we will again call to discuss examination findings and recommendations. Once your pet is ready to be discharged, our employee will call for further directions. We are following these procedures for food and medication pick up also.
4: We are offering TELEMEDICINE SERVICE FOR Ear, skin, other mild illness or if pet is seen recently. There is $40 fee for this service and can be booked by calling clinic on 705-726-0080 and then we can connect using skype, facetime, or whatsapp.
4. Our employees are provided with masks and gloves and encouraged to change glove after each interaction.
5. At this time we are discouraging clients to book for regular vaccine or surgery appointments but are taking every request case by case basis.
6. We have limit on food order due to high demand. If your pet requires a special diet we ask that you contact us via phone or PetDesk so that we may place the product on order.